Arts International Concerto Soloists is conducted by pianist Lance Wiseman (wisemanpiano.com). Lance Wiseman has performed piano recitals at such halls as Hochschule der Musik (Berlin), Wigmore Hall (London), Legion of Honor Museum (San Francisco), and the Conservatorium (Zurich). He has been piano soloist with such orchestras as the San Francisco Chamber Orchestra, the Salonica State Symphony Orchestra (Greece), the Donetsk Academic State Theater Orchestra, the Donetsk Philharmonic, the Saint Petersburg State Symphonic Orchestra (Russia), and the Heilongjiang Opera Orchestra (China).
Since 2011, Arts International has collaborated with or presented concerts at the following:
- Concerts by Candlelight series at Laurel Hill Mansion (Philadelphia)
- Regular appearances at Meng Min Wei Concert Hall (Beijing)
- School of the Visual and Performing Arts (Youngstown, OH)
- Pearl S. Buck International
- American Cancer Society AstraZeneca Hope Lodge
- Kit Crissey Concerts (Philadelphia)
- Main Line Reform Temple Salon (curated by Andrea Clearfield)
- Firebird: Spirit Rising (Mann Center’s 2016 Festival) (Philadelphia)
- Wharton School charity concerts
- Willows Park Preserve (Villanova, PA)
- Regular appearances Lulu Shriners Temple
- Virtual concert “Time Out with Romantic Favorites”(YouTube Livestream)
- Virtual concert “Timeless Classics” (YouTube Livestream) (narrated by American Public Media’s Michael Barone (Minnesota Hall of Fame)
Arts International is a non-profit organization whose mission is to help worthy causes, non-profit organizations, and cultural institutions such as museums and philanthropical organizations. Our goal is to reach, inspire, and introduce newcomers to the music of the masters as well as to sustain interest among listeners who are already engaged. Past guest artists have included professors from the Boyer College of Music (Temple University) such as Professor Jeffrey Solow and Professor Maria del Pico Taylor as well as ethnic instrumental and dance ensembles.